Subject: Map Editor
From: [email-masked] (HANG-FIRE)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 13:18:44 +0100

Date sent: 12-AUG-1994 

I thought I'd mail the list with info about my map editor that should be
rereleased soon.  It has tons of new features and is a lot more stable than the
original version (yes I know - the original was less stable than a glider in a
thunder storm).

There is one slight problem with the program, though.  I think that it has now
become WorkBench 3.0 + only.  This is because it is completely reliant of
GTlists but does not renumber them too only use numbers 50+.  Also it uses the
command GTGetAttrs which the Blitz people say is a workbench 3.0 + only
command.  Sorry if this upsets people, I have only got workbench 3.0 so I have
no way of knowing whether any changes I make to the program will make it work
on an older machine.

Keen new features include:

			o Full screen shape select (for Jurgen, Martin, Steve etc...)
			o Surface data editing
			o Reflect table
			o Undo function!
			o Right mouse button shape select
			o Groups can now have upto 100 blocks in them
			o Works properly in Super Hirez now
			o And loads more that I can't remember

Hopefully, the editor should be available soon.  Mail me with agro if you want
it to be very soon!

Steve Mc.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Stephen McNamara  Reflective Images| Gripes : My map editor's a bit buggy |
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/170HD/6MB/Blitz2             | Current project  : BlitzBombers AGA  |
|                                    | [##############################::::] |
|      >>> HANG-FIRE <<<             | Current Project  : RI Libs v???      |
|                                    | [###########################:::::::] |
|  Help me:ANIM8 file format please! | Current Project  : RI Map Editor v1.1|
|  [email-masked]     | [##############################BUGS] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/